** Coronavirus pandemic update: ** The vast majority of our classes are now taking place online to protect the health of both our teachers and students. If you are new to online learning and feel a little unsure about how it works, please don’t worry. The teacher that you work with will help you with the process, recommending the best software to use and making sure you feel comfortable with the technology throughout your course of lessons.
Why choose private or group tuition?
- Considering university next year
- Living in the UK with a need to improve your speaking, listening, writing or reading skills
- Preparing for an exam such as IELTS or Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE or CPE
- Needing to improve your English to find a job or improve your language skills at work
Upon request, I can also run courses for groups of students who have similar needs.
What can you study?
- English to meet your needs – improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills without taking an exam
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – essential for entry to university or some professional careers in the UK (doctors, nurses and pharmacists need an IELTS of 7 or 7.5)
- OET (Occupational English Test) – a test designed specifically for medical professionals, now accepted as entry to many careers within the UK’s NHS
- Cambridge General English exams – KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE
- The government’s ESOL (English as a Second Language) programme
- English for citizenship – the new IELTS Life Skills exam syllabus which will be a requirement for citizenship from November 2015
When, where & how much?
- How long?: Between one and three hours per session
- Where?: In our new city centre teaching facilities at Apex House, your own home or the teacher’s home
- How much?: From 1st January 2019, our prices will be as follows:
- £25.00 per hour
- £33.00 for 1.5 hours
- £44.00 for 2 hours
- £66.00 for 3 hours
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS:
We offer the following discounts for block bookings: