Why choose private or group tuition?
If you want to learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home, private tuition is for you. You might be:
- Considering university next year
- Living in the UK with a need to improve your speaking, listening, writing or reading skills
- Preparing for an exam such as IELTS or Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE or CPE
- Needing to improve your English to find a job or improve your language skills at work
Upon request, we can also run courses for groups of students who have similar needs, so why not cut the cost and learn with friends or work colleagues?
What can you study?
- General English – improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills without taking an exam
- Business English– are you working in the UK and need help with tasks such as email writing, presenting in meetings or talking on the phone? Are you an employer? We can also design and deliver English language programmes for your employees – contact us for more information and a quotation
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – essential for entry to university or some professional careers in the UK (doctors, nurses and pharmacists need an IELTS of 7 or 7.5)
- OET (Occupational English Test) – a test designed specifically for medical professionals, now accepted as entry to many careers within the UK’s NHS
- Other English language tests – such as the Cambridge FCE, CAE or CPE and ESOL exams
When, where & how much?
- When? : Once or twice a week – at a time to suit you
- How long?: Between one and three hours per session
- Where?: In your own home, your workplace, the teacher’s home or a public building such as a library
- How much?: From 1st January 2019, our prices will be as follows:
- £28.00 per hour
- £36.00 for 1.5 hours
- £48.00 for 2 hours
- £72.00 for 3 hours
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS:
We offer the following discounts for block bookings:
- Block booking prices – From September 2021
- Book 5 lessons in advance and get a 5% discount
- Book 10 lessons in advance and get a 10% discount.
Find out more
Complete a contact form or telephone Laura on 07545 093 137 or Hanna on 07496 957 621.