Why choose private or group tuition?
- Considering university next year
- Living in the UK with a need to improve your speaking, listening, writing or reading skills
- Preparing for an exam such as IELTS or Cambridge PET, FCE, CAE or CPE
- Needing to improve your English to find a job or improve your language skills at work
Upon request, I can also run courses for groups of students who have similar needs.
What can you study?
- English to meet your needs – improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills without taking an exam
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – essential for entry to university or some professional careers in the UK (doctors, nurses and pharmacists need an IELTS of 7 or 7.5)
- Cambridge General English exams – KET, PET, FCE, CAE and CPE
- The government’s ESOL (English as a Second Language) programme
- English for citizenship – the new IELTS Life Skills exam syllabus which will be a requirement for citizenship from November 2015
When, where & how much?
- How long?: Between one and three hours per session
- Where?: In our new city centre teaching facilities at Apex House, your own home or the teacher’s home
- How much?: From 1st January 2019, our prices will be as follows:
- £25.00 per hour
- £33.00 for 1.5 hours
- £44.00 for 2 hours
- £66.00 for 3 hours
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BLOCK BOOKINGS:
We offer the following discounts for block bookings: